Monday, February 3, 2014

IT'S BEEN A WHILE!

Well Peeps it has been a long time...like 4-5 years! A lot has happened. I've lost a few people very near and dear to my heart and I've gained a few too! I still enjoy the computer, but these days it is mostly for pleasure. The industry has become very saurated and pay is unstable so I went into business for myself. I started buying properties and fixing them up. I currently have 3 very nice units...and counting.
I have a new found love for backpacking, hiking and backcountry camping. I have a few great trips planned for this year and am very excited to explore! My biggest goal is to hike the Appalachian Trail, starting at the Southern Terminus in Georgia and completing a thru hike ending at the Northern Terminus in Maine! Hopefully I will embark on this adventure in a couple of years. I'll keep you informed!

No comments:

Post a Comment